I’m L.M. Carleton, Linda, and I write Abuse Journal to help victims gain wisdom for authentic healing. Discernment I wish I had growing up in a dysfunctional family with adverse childhood experiences and living in fear of domestic violence.
If you’re an abuse victim who dreams of a better life, but something stops you from making your dream a reality.
- Live in fear of an abuser?
- Keep your abuse a secret?
- Feel overwhelmed with grief?
- Or carry the burdens of guilt and shame.
I understand your heartache, having walked miles in the victim’s shoes. If you want to gain clarity, have peace of mind, and restore your life, Abuse Journal is for you.
Here you will learn;
- How the healing journey is different for everyone.
- Why the most important step is to tell your story.
- Your story is more than what happened to you.
- How adversity affects your mind and heart.
- The way to overcome all difficulties.
Start reading a popular post;
- The Danger of Keeping Family Secrets
- The Powerful Truth in Telling Your Abuse Story
- The Courage to Tell Your Story
- Understanding your Story
- How to Stop Living in Fear
- Planting the Healing Seeds of Faith (a True Story)
Stay Connected with Abuse Journal
You can join Abuse Journal for blog updates and giveaways, including free eBooks and writing journals, and pen raffles (coming 2021) by filling out the form below (unsubscribe anytime) or by following @abusejournal on Twitter.
Thank you for visiting.